Dear Homeowners,
It's not hard to imagine why good customer service is lost with employee's and professionals who claim to be in "customer care" or "customer relations" in this generation.
The man who takes your order at the drive through window or the woman who throws your fruits in the bottom of the grocery bag, gently nestled un the fifteen pounds of soup cans and sauces. Why do we go back to the same fast food place when we absolutely know without a doubt that they get our order wrong seven times out of ten. Why is it that when I order a professional snow removal service from one of those "On-Demand" apps that are so popular today, that they plow the wrong house 3 out of 4 times. Then they send me a picture of someone else's house that I just paid for to rub it in my face? Why is it that the 'Plow Guy" I hired to plow my 100+ foot driveway was on time to collect the money and then never showed up again? Leaving me to shovel the driveway all winter long at the wee hours of the morning. Then he tries to show up next year like he did a fantastic job!
What's really lacking in today's society is what I like to call "Tech Vision". We as a people spend so much time with our eyes glued to the monitor, tablet, or smart phone, using all types of apps, text, email, IM,'s etc. that are designed to make us more closely connected with our 1,365 not really friends...friends, That we forget how to connect on a personal face to face level. We say things as if we are on the other side of the world with no connect or care for each other. Personality is relegated to a few emoticons....well a lot more now but still, nothing can replace a facial expression, a genuine smile, or a word spoken kindly. Nothing can replace going the extra mile when only a foot is expected.
So when it comes to exceptional snow removal service, or anything else I do, I place an emphasis on the "service" in customer service. I serve those I work for, I work with, I go to church with, and with my family. If I drive by a customers house and I notice they're running late and haven't left yet, I get out and clean off the car for them. If I know an elderly person lives in the house, it does them no good to have a clean driveway if there is six inches of snow in front of their door. and a "Professional Snow Removal Service Provider", I make it my goal to do something above and beyond each day for my customers. It doesn't matter if you're a per plow customer or you've ordered the works, we all like to be treated special...to feel special.
Anthony
Snow Removal Services CNY
Jesmer Lawn & Snow
www.snowremovalservicescny.com
(315)254-1429
Thanks for sharing such a lovely post..Amazing info.
ReplyDeleteWe takes care of all needs to maintain commercial properties in Winnipeg. We are committed in providing superior snow clearing and lawn care services to all our customers using high-quality equipment.
Best snow clearing Winnipeg
Winnipeg lawn care services
Property Maintenance Winnipeg